- VERSATILE FREERIDE WHEELS – The Orangatang Stimulus is the perfect mid-sized longboard wheel for freestyle tricks, dancing, and freeriding.
- PERFECTLY SIZED – At 70mm in diameter, the Stimulus is large enough to carry plenty of speed and roll over debris while still being light and quick for tricks and slides.
- SMOOTH SLIDES – Rounded lips and a stone-ground contact patch ensure smooth, predictable slides right out of the box and throughout the life of the wheel.
- HAPPY THANE – The original Orangatang urethane formula is smooth, plush, and grippy with a buttery-smooth slide.
- STRONG, SUPPORTIVE CORE – The encapsulated core maintains a smooth ride and supports the lips for crisp slides and even wear.
Like a shot of adrenaline for a stale economy of shredding, the Orangatang Stimulus is here to breathe new life into your ride.
Combining an offset bearing seat and relatively wide contact patch with stiff, rounded lips results in a product that feels like a blend between a perfectly broken-in race wheel and a driftier freeride wheel. The stone-ground contact patch ensures buttery-smooth slides right out of the box. Equally adept at slides, tricks, dancing and commuting, the Stimulus is the jack of all trades that’s captivated our hearts year after year.
The Stimulus is poured in Orangatang’s proprietary Happy Thane formula for high roll speed, plush feel, and smooth, predictable drifts.
Now available in blue 77a: the smoothest, fluffiest, grippiest, most thane-line-leaving urethane in Orangatang’s history! Great for carving buttery lines, ripping around town, smooth n' grippy dancing, and tagging the hill with thane lines.
Contact Patch: 42mm
Durometers: 77a, 80a, 83a, 86a
Bearing Seat: offset
Formula: Happy Thane
Core: high-strength, high-stiffness, heat-resistant urethane
Set of four Orangatang Stimulus longboard wheels (enough for one complete longboard).
Orangatang Wheels was hatched in 2008 as a means of advocating for the civil liberties of the indigenous river capybaras of Southern California. They also gained international praise in 2009 for their brief and completely unrelated foray into exotic animal jerky manufacturing and wholesale.