- MADE BY SKATERS All of our boards are designed by skaters and inspired by our location in Southern California, the birthplace of longboarding. Many of our design cues come from the local surf culture and natural materials, we let the simple aesthetics shine on their own. We also prioritize our customer service and want you to be completely stoked with your new board. All messages are replied to within 24 hours and we’ll do our very best to ensure satisfaction and maximum cruising on our boards.
- MADE FOR CRUISING AND MORE The 42" Hana Twin longboard is for cruising first but can also be used for some light free style and dancing. The cutout deck design removes any possibility for wheel bite while in the deepest of turns. The 42 inch long and 9.5 inch wide deck, a little narrower than others in the collection, makes the board super flexible. It also has a very subtle W-concave that locks your feet into the board but isn’t too deep to be uncomfortable while cruising. Skate tool included.
- BEAUTIFUL DECK An 8 layer laminate with a hard maple core and a beautifully stained striped bamboo top and bottom sealed with a sand grit finish to show off the beauty of the bamboo. With laser etched graphics this board was inspired by the beach and designed for Cruising and Freestyle.
- QUALITY WHEELS 70mm Shore 78A wheels means your board is designed from the ground up for an ideal dancing experience. These soft wheels allow for a smooth ride on a variety of different surfaces.
- ENDLESS SKATING OPTIONS This board is the perfect accessory or alternative for many outdoor activities or methods of transportation. Take it to the park, the beach, traveling, camping, the bike path, pump track, you name it. Or maybe you’re tired of your bicycle or skates. It’s also great for land SUP paddling. Be creative, happy skating!