Painted By: Dan Kohout
This is not just a longboard, it’s a piece of art that’s meant to be ridden.
- This deck took over 3 months and close to 50 coats of paint to finish, because perfection takes commitment.
- This custom longboard is made with 7 plys of premium Canadian/Amercian Maple and cold pressed with Franklin Multisk8 glue.
- This board is great for freeriding or downhill for any level of skater.
“Orion’s Song” is quite possibly our best hand painted longboard deck, and features Orion’s Nebula with a howling wolf. You won’t find a deck on the market even close to this, and it’s guaranteed to make your friends jealous when they see it. No corporations were part of the making of this board, only an artist, an idea, dedication, and a whole lot of paint. Be sure to look through the rest of our Hand-Painted Collection.
- Top Mount Freestyle Deck: 40” x 9.5”
- Drop Through Deck: 39” x 9.25”